Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Insight

my best friend went through a rough time last year, and it was awesome to see her build up from the inside out when she would read these encouraging quotes from one of her devotional books. she would send them to me just to let her know how God was speaking to her. it was awesome to see God at work within her. with these quotes, they encouraged her just to rely on God, put our full faith and trust in His hands and not anyone else's hands.

so i thought i would share some of these quotes and verses with you!


"Take heart. God loves, God helps, God fights, God wins. You shall see. You shall know. The way will open. All My love has ever planned, all My love has ever thought, you shall see each day unfold. Only be taught. Just be a child. A child never questions plans, it accepts gladly"

"When Satan tempts me to dispair, and tells me of the guilt within, upward I look and see Him there who made an end to all my sin. Because the sinless Saviour died, my sinful soul is free, for God, the Just."

"Literally, you have to depend on Me for everything...everything. It was out of the depths that David cried unto Me, and I heard his voice. All is well."

"Loosen your hold on earth, its cares, it worries, even its joys. Unclasp your hands, relax, and then the tide of Easter joy will come."

"So with you now the goal is in sight, you need your final cry to Me. Can you not see by the nerve and heart wreck of the past few days that your race is nearly run? Courage, courage. Heed My voice of encouragment. Remember that I am by your side, spurring you onto victory!"

"Nothing in the day is too small to be a part of My scheme. The little stones in a mosaic play a big part."

"You are being led in a very definite way, and others, who do not serve your purpose, are being moved out of your path by Me."
-Brian Gallagher 

No comments:

Post a Comment